Senior Transportation Engineer
We are currently seeking a Senior Transportation Engineer to join our Transportation-Infrastructure Practice.
The Senior Transportation Engineer will be responsible for performing and leading planning, project development, design and/or plan development tasks for small and large scale transportation related projects. Roles will include serving as a Project Manager, Task Leader, and Lead Transportation Engineer. Interacting with staff and clients with a variety of backgrounds and specialization will be a significant aspect to this position. Good communication skills, both written and oral, are essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university with an interest/emphasis in transportation/highway engineering
- Minimum of twelve years of transportation engineering experience with at least 4 years' experience in highway design and plan production with the ability to perform planning, conceptual design, preliminary engineering, and final design activities desired; TxDOT or other state DOT experience is required
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Texas or ability to obtain license within 6 months
- Hands-on experience with highway design software: GEOPAK desired
- Proficiency with CADD environment for producing contract drawings: Microstation Version V8i
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Change Orientation
· Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality planning, environmental and engineering design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.