We are currently seeking a Senior Transportation Engineer to join our Transportation-Infrastructure Practice.
The Senior Transportation Engineer will be responsible for performing and leading planning, project development, design and/or plan development tasks for small and large scale transportation related projects. Roles will include serving as a Project Manager, Task Leader, and Lead Transportation Engineer. Interacting with staff and clients with a variety of backgrounds and specialization will be a significant aspect to this position. Good communication skills, both written and oral, are essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university with an interest/emphasis in transportation/highway engineering
- Minimum of twelve years of transportation engineeringexperience with at least 4 years' experience in highway design and plan production with the ability to perform planning, conceptual design, preliminary engineering, and final design activities desired; TxDOT or other state DOT experience is required
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Texas or ability to obtain license within 6 months
- Hands-on experience with highway design software: GEOPAK desired
- Proficiency with CADD environment for producing contract drawings: Microstation Version V8i