- 10 or more years as a Project Manager/Project Engineer for a transportation focused consulting/engineering firm with project experience in utility, roadway design, bridge design and construction.
- Project management should include staff management, budget control, mentoring and resource management
- Successful track record of Marketing/Business development to new and existing clients
- Project experience in highways and/or bridges, municipal, land development, stormwater, and/or infrastructure design and construction.
- Client relationships within the Tri-State area
B.S. Civil/Environmental Engineer