The Toronto office of Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd. (KCB) is looking for a Senior Transportation Engineer with over 15years of experience to join our growing business in Ontario and BC. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of motivated and hardworking professionals committed to delivering high quality engineering services. Initiative, strategic thinking, enthusiasm, and commitment to technical excellence are all important qualities of our team members. Our teams work collaboratively in a professional environment that allows each member to develop professionally while working on challenging projects.
While maintaining your technical excellence in your area of expertise in bridge design, tunnels, foundations or othertransportation based discipline, this role will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop teaming opportunities with Contractor clients for large design build projects in the roads and bridges, and transit sectors
- Develop teaming arrangements with other consultants
- Recruit project management and technical staff
- Mentor senior and intermediate staff
- Pursue projects and prepare proposals
- Manage the planning and design work for civil infrastructure projects
- Manage group and project budgets, schedules and staffing
If you have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, are registered as a Professional Engineer in Canada and have 15+ years of engineering experience in the transportation sector, we want to hear from you.
We value your:
- High technical competence and industry recognized skills in the design of Transportation projects
- Experience in design build and PPP projects
- Thorough knowledge of the Transportation business in Ontario
- Demonstrated project management and personnel management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work in a team environment to coach, mentor and motivate staff
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated client liaison and business development skills
- Availability to travel within Canada and internationally
Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd. (KCB) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with four major business units providing engineering and environmental services in the mining, hydropower, transportation, ports, infrastructure, geotechnical, oil & gas, environmental, and water resources sectors. We offer a full range of services from our offices in Canada, Australia, Peru and Brazil. Klohn Crippen Berger is a member of the Louis Berger Group, a leading international consulting firm with more than 80 offices worldwide. KCB is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
At KCB, the project work is challenging and varied, and there are opportunities for travel. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We offer professional career development tracks and salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package.
Job Code: 1242-P16