Boeing's Enterprise Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics group is looking to bring on a Senior Transportation Analyst - Integration. The Integration Analyst will join enterprise-wide and cross-functional teams defining and developing trade control programs globally as well as Boeing’s growing Global 2025 objectives
• Investigate and perform root cause analysis on complex compliance and logistics initiatives and recommend best practice solutions relating to transportation and logistics practices, processes and procedures.
• Support, investigate and advocate incidents that may lead Matters Under Review (MUR) involving TWL - Identify, develop and implement corrective measures that effect comprehensive enterprise improvements
• Assimilate information and analyze data to make strategic and operational decisions and recommendations. Integrate related information to identify and implement opportunities for strategic focus and business solutions.
• Develop, deploy and perform risk assessments to identify and proactively manage issue to ensure compliance with Global Regulatory Agencies guidelines.
• Coordinate and lead a variety of internal process reviews, audit/assessment activities and support services.
• Develop, recommend changes and ensures alignment to new or existing corporate command media, process management procedures and organization roles and responsibilities
• Design and implement training in various formats, altering approach based on most effective means and methods reach target audience.
• Develop system and or tools that streamlines, automates and improves process that enhance global compliance and functional integration
• Interface with functional organizations on policy or regulatory changes to the Global Trade Regulations and identify impacts to the TWL organizations process, systems and tools.
• Develop and sustain meaningful metrics used to shape and improve TW&L process execution
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15? "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
• Experience using a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• 10+ years of experienceworking withinternational trade policy analysis
• 10+ years of experience in Domestic and International Supply Chain Logistics
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience leading cross-functional teams; Possess interpersonal savvy and uses collaborative approach to problem solving & building enduring partnerships that fosters working together across all levels of the enterprise business unit programs and functions
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills/developing solutions
• Experience with or knowledgeable with commercially off the shelf (COTS) software that supports requirements for US government AES filing
• Knowledgeable and experience in utilizing project management principles and Program Management Best Practices (PMBP); Uses program management tools to plan, manage project activities and schedules
• Polished written and oral communicator with exceptional people skills
• Multi-lingual ability for Americas, Mid-eastern or Asian-Pacific regions preferred
• Experience with Global Import brokerage processes
Job ID 1900090843