Direct hire opening with our rail systems client for a Senior Program Manager.
Must have 15 more years of experience overseeing multi-million dollar projects and must nave CBTC or Mass Transit ATC/PTC program management experience.
- Propose program budget
- Ensure accomplishment of outcomes in accordance with the contractual scope of work, the schedule, the quality requirements and Company processes
- Monitor, report and achieve the targets of the assigned project in terms of Costs, Revenues, Margin and Cash in
- Monitor, report and achieve the project KPIs
- Manage client relationships
- Promote business opportunities and manage Change Orders
- Execute the staffing process of the project team
- Evaluate performances of project team members
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or MBA
- 15+ years successfully managing large project’s (>$100M)
- 15+ years successfully managing system integration projects with construction and technical subsystems.
- 15+ years experience in Mass Transit rail industry
- CBTC or Mass Transit ATC/PTC project experience required
- Leadership and communication skills
Senior Program Manager - Mass Transit - Rail Industry - 21285