Senior Training Systems Engineer
11 - 15 years experience • Business Services
Join a team of dedicated professionals leading the development of aircrew and maintenance training systems for the US Air Force's new Combat Rescue Helicopter - HH-60W. This Training system recently completed Critical Design Review - join the team that will finalize, test, and field the HH-60W training systems that will prepare Air Rescuemen to rescue and recovery Americans in harm way around the world. The ideal candidate will have a BS in Engineering and 15years of engineeringexperience8 of which are involved with development, test and fielding training systems for complex air or ground vehicles. A Secret Security Clearance is required.
Since 1995, Pioneer Technologies Corporation (PTC) has provided technical, analytic, and project management support to the Department of Defense. PTC’s engineers and analysts help meet the technological needs of warfighters in multifaceted mission areas. PTC’s team includes experts in the fields of engineering, operations research, modeling and simulation, architecture development, and flight test.
PTC is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive compensation and benefits. PTC’s comprehensive benefits package includes 401K salary deferral with matching, long term disability insurance, life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), flexible spending account and additional supplemental insurance policies are available. PTC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, with other offices around the United States. PTC is a proud supporter of the Guard and Reserve and employs several active reservists.
In addition to a US Secret Security Clearance, the candidate must have demonstrated knowledge and experience with
• Apply the principles, criteria, and procedures of DoDD 5.1 and DoD 5.2R as well as the policies and processes of HQ AFMC and AFLCMC Engineering Directorate
• Developing and implementing System Training Plans.
• Interpreting and implement training requirements for complex air or ground vehicle to include, but not limited to: Aircrew Training Devices (ATDs), Maintenance Training Devices (MTDs), Courseware/ Interactive Multimedia Instruction, and Type 1 Training
• Estimating and analyzing acquisition and life-cycle cost requirements.
• Developing and implementing the Training System Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
• Planning and leading Integrated Test Team and Initial Test Design meetings to ensure the Training System is addressed as part of the whole CRH System
• Developing and evaluating Acceptance Test Procedures used to verify and validate the Training System Specification
- Analyzing and interpreting acceptance test results to assess compliance to the specification.
- Identifying deficiencies, writing deficiency reports, and developing corrective actions.
• Development and management Training System Transition Support Plans.