Senior Training Specialist
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
H2 Performance Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. As a Federal Contractor, H2 Performance Consulting is required under Executive order 12989, to verify employment eligibility of selected candidates through the Department of Labor’s - E-Verify.
H2 is seeking a Senior Training Specialist to support our government client in North Island, CA. The Senior Training Specialist will serve as the Sustainment Lead at their Program Site.
The Senior Training Specialist:
- Shall be responsible for coordinating and managing day-to-day service delivery of their respective area.
- Shall include all operational environments, organizational relationships, and service delivery activities, in cooperation and coordination with Government personnel, other IT service providers, and all third-party providers associated with delivering or supporting the Government IT environment.
- Shall be responsible for quantifying service disruptions and facilitating after action problem management and service delivery issues.
- Shall report to the Project Managers, as well as the Government leadership, as required.
To be successful in this role as a Senior Training Specialist, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- 8+ years of experience with IT training delivery and support.
- HDI Support Center Analyst Certification required within 6months of performance.
- HDI Knowledge Centered Supportrequired within 6months of performance.
- ITIL Foundation Certification is required within 6months of performance.
- Active Secret clearance and favorably adjudicated SSBI at time of application is required.
- Must be a US Citizen.