Senior Trainer - Signals Intelligence
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
MOSAIC is seeking a Senior Trainer who will provide expertise drafting and finalizing training documentation, and present training materials to a large audience within a classroom environment.
- Evaluate training requirements for the system
- Create training plans, objectives and goals
- Develop curricula and conduct customized training
- Ten years’ experience in planning and managing training development for large programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Education, Liberal Arts, or related area. In lieu of related degree and additional four (4) years combination of training and experience is acceptable.
- Experience in Instructional Design.
- Experience developing formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars, and materials of a technical nature.
- Experience developing online web-based training, distance learning presentations, training plans, courses, and materials of a technical nature.
- Experience with training and/or as an Operator for RF Signal Collection Systems
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Three or more years of direct experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community,growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.