A Senior Project Manager is required to join the Trading Delivery Technology organisation. You will be based in St. Louis and part of an organization that spans globally.
The role will report into the Head of Trading Delivery and drive the group focus on providing the outstanding solutions to their market leading Trading Products.
The Project Manager is accountable for the delivery of medium to large scale technical transformation projects within Refinitiv’s Trading portfolio, bridging the gap between technology and business change to deliver on the wider business strategy.
You will lead all aspects of the end-to-end technical delivery of the projects, bringing new capabilities to the market or implementing large scale changes to existing products, covering the full software development lifecycle within the stipulated program timeline/budget.
- Delivers software product projects within the constraints of scope, time, and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework.
- Defines, documents, and leads smaller-scale projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
- Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects.
- Identifies, assesses, and handles risks.
- Effectively handles project team issues, builds collaborative partnerships, and garners commitment to make decisions.
- Estimates costs, timescales, and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Prepares and maintains project plans and tracks activities against the plan.
- Implement an effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including the provision of regular and accurate reports.
- Leads change control gaining agreement for revisions from project partners.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills.
- 5+ years of Program Management or Project Management experience
- A solid technical background as a developer, QA, or BA
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- Working understanding of FX Trading preferred, but not required
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.