$100K — $150K *
The Advertising Audiences team builds the systems that allow advertisers to target customers across the web. Our services ingest billions of behavioral signals every day, evaluate them in real-time, and vend segments out for every ad request received within a fraction of a second. Speed, scale, and accuracy are critical to our success.
As a senior technology program owner you will manage the lifecycle of complex cross-functional technology initiatives in the advertising stack. You will define the program (mission, vision, tenets), set objectives, analyze data, manage risks, drive improvements that are quantified with metrics, and influence resource allocation. You will become a technical expert on our advertising stack, understand our products, their limitations, and scaling factors. You will guide teams to prioritize not just what's urgent but what's most important to create a better advertiser and developerexperience.
This role requires an individual with excellent business, communication, and technical skills, effectively collaborating with various functions, earning trust with engineering teams, data scientists, product managers, and senior leaders within and outside the organization. We are looking for a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy and ever-changing environment.
· System design experience
· 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
· Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
· Experience driving roadmap strategy and definition
· 5+ years of technical program management experience
· Attention to detail and ability to dive deep into our products, our business, and the technical landscape
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Master's degree in a business or technology discipline or related field
• Software engineering experience, building and operating large-scale services and applications
• Online display advertising industry experience
Valid through: 2/18/2021