At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our EPS Practice
Perficient’s Emerging Platform Solutions(EPS) - Open Source Practice delivers enterprise-level solutions and services in the rapidly growing Open Source middleware market. Perficient has been in the proprietary middleware market for last 15years and delivered large-scale, mission-critical middleware implementations in healthcare, telecom, energy, and many other verticals.
Our EPS - Open Source Practice is a dynamic, fast-growing team that combines deep middleware expertise with in-depth understanding of ever-changing Open Source technologies to ensure successful project delivery for customers. We speed adoption of these new technologies through reusable, time-tested frameworks and best practices. We are passionate about delivering exceptional, innovative technology solutions. Working with the team will be exciting, educational, and fun.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior TIBCO Architect in our National EPS Practice. As part of the National Practice the consultant could reside in any part of the country as long as he / she is willing to travel on a Monday - Thursday basis based on nature of engagements.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
The Senior Technical Architect will provide technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor Junior Architects and /or development team members.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technologyarchitecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Own development of a few features in every Sprint.
- Support multiple AgileScrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
At least 10+ years of industry experience involving all stages of software development lifecycle and well versed in dealing with operational challenges with performance, scalability and high availability5 or more years of professional experience as a domain architect in application and system integration
- 5 or more years' experience in delivering large-scale technical solutions using a formal, structured, process oriented systems development lifecycle and project management environment
- Overall 8+ years IT experience as an architect in TIBCO Products including Business Works, Enterprise Messaging Service, TIBCO ActiveSpaces, HAWK, TIBCO Adapters etc.
- Strong knowledge of SOA principles and implementation methodologies
- Ability to apply design concepts - layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns
- Experience in designing and delivering large scale enterprise application integrations engagements
- Troubleshoot performance and functional problems on development, testing and production environments
- Strong experience with database adapters
- Hand on experience in troubleshooting performance and functional problems on development, testing and production environments
- Solid experience in EMS configuration, Webservices
- Experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies like EJB, JMS, JSP, Servlets, Java Swing, XML, XSD, XSLT, and XPATH is desired
- Willing to travel Mon- Thurs (100%) within US and Canada.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job ID 2017-3523