We are looking for ??Senior TIBCO Developer for our client in ??Las Vegas, N?V
Job Title: ??Senior TIBCO Developer
Job Location: ????Las Vegas, N?V
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 5 to 10 years of experience with TIBCO Designer, TIBCO Business works (BW), TIBCO BE, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS),Active Spaces, Adapters (specifically for IBM AS400 systems), TIBCO Admin and TIBCO BWPM.
- A minimum of 2years experience in TIBCO MDM and PATTERNS Product is must.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Software product development and design.
- Competent in working on different SOA patterns
- Must be proficient with integration architecture
- Must possess skills in deriving and validating architectural guidelines and requirements
- Should have experience in handling non-functional requirements in Tibco Integration
- Able to build and deploy applications in various environments
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- It will be ideal if the candidate has experience in working for hospitality or casino domain.
- Ideal candidate should have expert level knowledge in design, development of services in TIBCO BW and BE Product and hands on experience with Activespaces, MDM and Patterns products.
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with SQL database, can write or modify SQL queries.
- The candidate will also be supporting the QC team during testing, if any defects are found, he/she need to be able to resolve them.
- It's preferred that the Lead Developer should be familiar with TIBCO ActiveSpaces.
- It is also preferable if the Lead Developer is familiar with Open API best practices and standards since the Restful services that he/she will build will be exposed as Open APIs to our partners and third party developers.
- It will be ideal if the Lead Developer has experiences with leveraging Apigee or mulesoft as API management tool to expose APIs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States?