The position will be responsible for system thermal design engineering, validations, optimization and debugging of server, storage, blade and workstation. Welcome talent engineer who is full of passion, good communication skill and is always willing to learn. Detail oriented, responsible and dedicated attitude, and an outstanding personality are traits highly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- With good experience of system thermal design in server/storage/blade system platform.
- Good ODM/OEM system thermal design knowledge for server solution and industry design standards
- Support system PM to evaluate/review system thermal design details, including power consumptions, air flow, solution characteristics, temperature sensors and related design validation of system thermals.
- Familiar with thermal design process/analysis in component level and system level. Characteristic definition of thermal solution, design testing skill (including chamber test set up, thermocouple installation, automated data acquisition), system thermal issue debugging, optimization and report documentation.
- With experience in manufacturing and qualification process of thermal solution/parts and
- Provide identification and creation of new techniques to advance thermal development and validation is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Thermal or Mechanical Engineering discipline and Master's degree in engineering is a plus.
- At least 6+ years experience in server/storage/blade system thermal design and validation. 8+ years experience is preferred.
- Require server knowledge/experience of system design process and thermal design/management, heat transfer material, cooling devices.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, solid communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Require to review system thermal design, analysis, debugging, validation, documentation and also communication.
- Knowledge of mechanical/thermals (cooling devices, air flow, temp, power, cooling, mechanical design). With electrical/power (power distribution, AC power types, power calculations, DC power, regulatory/safety) is preferred and a plus.
- Must to have good working spirit and attitude with cross functional team.