Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead team in developing, integrating and deploying display test systems. Systems cover a wide range of disciplines (optical, mechanical, electrical and software), and product lifecycle stages (R&D, characterization, semiconductor component manufacturing, component level and end system product).
- Own test system systems engineering, architecture, test equipment sourcing, and project management
- Individually contribute to portions of test system electrical and/or SW design
- Support display component and test system continuous improvement through data analysis of test results and component failure analysis.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 7+ yrs experience working in a leadership role on test system development
- Development of automated test equipment using off the shelf (eg source meters, cameras, pulse generators, switch matrix, etc.) and custom interface components.
- Experience with full test equipment development cycle: requirements, architecture, design, integration, verification, deployment
- Analytical nature, problem solver. Ability to analyze a problem, develop solutions, plan implementation and execute.
- Design expertise in an engineering discipline. Electrical or software preferred.
- Cross functional system engineering experience including optics and mechanical systems
- Experience with troubleshooting die and board level failures and FA of same
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering. Masters EE or CS preferred.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with display and optical systems design, analysis and test
- Statistical data analysis (e.g., JMP), Statistical process control
- Experience using semiconductor wafer probe systems. Ability to learn and dexterity to manually probe die and wafers.
- Experience implementing system using various interface standards: UART, IEEE488, RS485, MIPI, USB, HDMI, etc
- Database, embedded and web based applications development skills
- Software – C, C++, C#, MS Visual studio
- Electrical – circuit design, FPGA, VHDL, Verilog
- Experience working in a semiconductor fabrication facility and with post wafer processes (coring, solder bumping, dicing, testing, bonding)