Senior Test Manager
11 - 15 years experience • Aerospace / Defense
Title: Senior Test Manager
Location: Dayton, OH
Required Clearance: Active Secret or Higher
Requirements: - A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical or business area and at least 10years of relevant experience.
Travel: - CONUS travel may be required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- General familiarity with DoDI 5000.02, AFI 99-103, AFPD 99-1, and AFMAN 63-119, and related Test and Evaluation (T&E) planning and oversight policies and guidance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the acquisition process and of the entire system(s) being acquired to establish test objectives necessary to ensure a thorough, meaningful test program meeting program office objectives.
- An understanding of test and evaluation in the design, planning, execution, and analysis phases of test programs (to include FAA certifications) to assess the performance of aeronautical systems, subsystems, and equipment, as they progress through acquisition milestones.
- Provide Integrated Test Team (ITT) support for development/operational tests and Force Development Evaluations (as required).
- Prepare T&E inputs to associated acquisition, engineering and contractual documents;
- provide oversight for test metric development and tracking, evaluate T&E Deficiency Reports
- and corrective actions, participate in Deficiency Review Boards and support ITT meetings.
- Support Joint Reliability Maintainability and Evaluation Team activities.
- Support the management, execution and oversight of weapon system T&E programs.
- Produce or review test plans and modeling and simulation procedures, shall support the coordination of testing requirements (including FAA certifications and procedures) and planning documents with program office stakeholders, and report on the execution of ground and flight test activities events relative to documented test plans.
- Additional duties as assigned.