Technology is expanding rapidly and MathWorks tools are at the center of this growth! The widespread usage and growing codebases that leverage the MATLAB and Simulink platforms underscore the need for state-of-the-art development approaches and tools.
Come join our team as we provide out-of-the-box testing & continuous integration support for MathWorks tools. You'll work with a highly functioning team of engineers focused on architectural cleanliness who also take the agile manifesto to heart in their development process. You will be directly responsible for enabling improved development processes for those involved in the world's best research.
In this role, you will design and implement interfaces for testing features into the MATLAB IDE. For example, as part of this role you will:
- Design and develop features in the MATLAB live editor to assist in test running and authoring workflows
- Design and develop features in the MATLAB desktop and project frameworks to support selecting, running, and analyzing tests
- Build workflows in MATLAB that interface with continuous integraton services
- Implement changes needed in the MATLAB development environment to support flexibility and extensibility
- Work with strategic partners to streamline customer workflows
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience) is required.
- Experience using or developing one or more xUnit frameworks such as JUnit, QUnit, Jasmine, or RSpec
- Experience using or contributing to an IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, VSCode, or Atom
- Experience with continuous integration systems such as Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI, or Bamboo
- Interest and insight into using MathWorks tools with software development environments such as GitHub
- Experience writing web applications with Dojo a plus
- Experience writing applications with Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) a plus