Varen Technologies is seeking a Senior Test Engineer to help lead the integration and acceptance testing activities for a product suite. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the project’s gap between developer-controlled unit-testing and client-led acceptance-testing, identifying and prioritizing test cases/plans and their execution based on available resources
- Defining/creating test plan, test case, test procedure, test report documents.
- Working with systems engineers on acceptance criteria or development engineers on product configuration/operation as necessary
- Coordinating scheduling and completion of test activities
- Reporting of all discrepancies noted during test activities
- 6 years' experience in testing, calibration or integration of software-intensive systems.
- Proficient in the collaborative development of documentation artifacts such as test cases, plans, procedures, and reports.
- Basic understanding of Linux from the command line
- Understanding of various scriptinglanguages
- Ability to run/create automated test scripts using web API
- Knowledge of automation tools (SOAP UI, JMeter, Postman)
- Ability to troubleshoot using application/system logs
- Experience with Selenium