Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
We here on Twitter’s Quality Engineering team are seeking strong, hardworking Test Engineers to help build and deliver groundbreaking applications used by millions of people around the world! We are a small but growing team that has a huge impact here at Twitter!
Who you are:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years of professional experience in software QA engineering
- Have crafted test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Experience with UI automation frameworks
- Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements and testing
- Developed test automation using Python, Java, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
- Flexible with a positive “do what needs to be done” demeanor
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, maintain and execute functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests!
- Maintain and improve automation frameworks that can be used by both Development and QA
- Perform automated and manual testing efforts for our products
- Help define, improve and implement QA standard methodologies
- Experience with startup teams
- Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile app development or testing