Senior Test Engineer
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment. Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products. Plans the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Bachelor's degree in EE, CS, Physics, CE or closely related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in Automated Test Engineering, including C++ programming in an ATE environment, Windows and Unix/Linux experiencepreferred.
- Xcerra LTX ATE experience is a plus.
- Excellent debug skills, communication and teamwork.
- RF Power amplifier, LNA testing experience.
- Schematic capture, PCB layout best practices and PCB board de-embedding experience is also highly desired.
Requisition ID: 47632