Join our growing team, as we are an enthusiastic and committed partner dedicated to connecting doctors, patients, and data to drive better health and save lives.
dimensions to this role.
- Develop tests against SOAP/REST web services using a C#-based test framework
- Perform exploratory, functional, and regression testing of Web applications, performing root cause analysis on defects and producing, clear, concise bug reports.
- Participate cross-functionally in Agile development cycles, including requirements analysis and requirements-based test planning and development
- Work with other engineers and customer-facing support teams to identify, log, root-cause, triage, prioritize, and drive resolution of defects
- Work cross-functionally to iteratively improve methodologies and processes for quality management, test planning, test execution, and quality reporting.
- Mentor other members of the team through collaboration and knowledge sharing
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred, equivalent experience accepted
- Highly proficient in a high-level programming language (C# preferred): Java, Objective-C, C#, C/C++, Python.
- Strong SQL proficiency
- 5+ years test automation work experience for a web or mobile-based product, including JSON or XML-based Web services.
- 3+ years in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience working with front-end automation tools and approaches (preferred)
- Experience in health IT (preferred)
- Experience performance and load testing (preferred)
Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards