$80K — $100K *
Description:Lockheed Martin Laser and Sensor Systems delivers innovative laser solutions for the defense, aerospace, industrial, and scientific markets. Our group offers the stability and prestige of a fortune 100 company with the feel of a startup company and a very strong entrepreneurial spirit.
This position is for a Senior Test Engineer within the Bothell Production Operations organization. The individual will be responsible for overseeing operations execution of test processes in a prototype-to-production manufacturing environment. The candidate will be responsible for supporting development hardware testing, integration of development hardware into a production test environment, and developing capital capacity expansion & capability upgrade plans. Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, authoring Problem Reports (PRs) to document design deficiencies, generating Quality Notifications (QNotes), implementing hardware/software updates, establishing & certifying special test equipment (STE), test plan development & test procedure management, and leading root cause & corrective action (RCCA) investigations.
Candidates must be comfortable within a rapid development environment and with the transition to production; able to execute within short timelines and a given budget. Attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, good organizational skills, and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment.
The Locale: Bothell is a city located in the state of Washington in the Pacific Northwest. It is part of the Seattle metropolitan area. Bothell is home to Cascadia Community College and the University of Washington, Bothell.
- Experience developing test processes and specifying appropriate test equipment and fixtures for devices under test (DUT)
- Experience designing and documenting test plans, test work instructions, and maintenance procedures
- Experience with evaluation/troubleshooting test failures using diagnostic methods and tools
- Experience with measurement reproducibility & repeatability
- US citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
- B.S. or M.S. in an applicable technical discipline (such as electrical engineering, computer science, or optical engineering)
- Works and communicates well with others, including technicians, engineers, quality assurance, scientists and management
- Successful experience transitioning technologies from development into production
- Experience designing and developing flexible test equipment solutions for a high-mix product environment
- Experience with design-for-manufacturability or design-for-test
- Development of automated test and control systems
- Experience with production test best practices and industry standards
- Previous experience with programming languages such as C, C++, and/or LabWindows CVI
- Production experience relating to optical systems, fiber optics, or laser assemblies
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Telecommute: The work associated with this position will be performed at the designated Lockheed Martin facility. Situational telecommuting may be considered and authorized at the discretion of your leader and based upon the role.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Clearance Level: None
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Test Engineering
Valid through: 3/12/2021
$80K — $100K
2 days ago