As a Senior Test Engineer, AI, you will work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation and the intent of the automation. Understand customer usage models and develop test plans, automation harnesses and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests. Software QA Engineers are also responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-first methodologies.
Why this job is important:
Bullhorn is building out a team as part of the Enterprise Data organization to jump start an effort that is focused around targeted AI and automation efforts utilizing all of the data in their data lake, with use-case-specific high volume data connectors to AWS, GCP and Azure.
As a Senior Test Engineer, AI, a typical day might include:
- Test code from the user perspective, both manually and with automated tools. Use black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques; able to understand software internals, find and debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and/or user-level test automation tools.
- Develop test strategies and create appropriate test harnesses that replicate the widest possible range of user input.
- Create and maintain a 'gold standard' test data set to ensure the highest quality product delivery with successive releases.
- Evaluate new product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Establish and enforce professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Automate the validating of modern user interfaces and messaging infrastructures
- Experience in the domain of Machine Learning and Conversational AI, voice to text, and search and discovery.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with executing performance, longevity and device interoperability tests in the confines of the mobile application space
This job might be for you if:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- You have 3+ years experience in a test or development role as part of a product development organization which has delivered consumer or enterprise software products
- You have 3+ years of experience testing on device firmware or mobile devices (iOS & Android)
- You have 3+ years of experience in Python/Java coding and user-level automation