Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Are you driven by customer service? Its a core value at Workday where we utilize automated test suites to ensure quality of every software deliverable. The Workforce Management product team is currently seeking a mid to senior level test automation engineer who is passionate about our core value of customer service.
In this role, you will work closely with the product team in building automation suites that utilizes innovative tools and frameworks. These suites run as part of our continuous development environment and provide valuable feedback to our product team.
* Take ownership of automated testing efforts for Workforce Management applications
• Research and investigate new automation technologies
• Design, develop and debug automated functional tests for Workday applications
• Work closely with development and functional QA teams
• Diagnose functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution
• Train and mentor other team members on an ad hoc basis
Desired skills and experience:
* BS in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years in Test Development and/or Test Automation roles
• Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and concepts
• Experience with and understanding of OO concepts and programming languages such as Java, XML, C++ and C#
• Good scripting skills in at least one of the following languages: Perl, Python, Shell
• Strong XML and web application technology experience
• Experience testing web services with tools such as SoapUI
• Experience with one or more of the following: JUnit, Selenium RC, Webdriver, TestNG, Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, JMeter, LoadRunner, QTP, WinRunner, SilkTest
• Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
• Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.