$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Saint Petersburg, PA 16054
Industry: Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 64 days ago
Do you like to break things? Are you able to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and evolving environment? Do you have that insatiable urge to create and improve? Is driving strategy and implementation of a new corporate capability something you love to do? If so, we are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation and communications skills to spearhead the shift left of our software testing capability. As the Senior Test Automation Engineer Lead, you'd be responsible for all aspects of automated quality assurance relative to a complex, distributed software environment. You'll work collaboratively to establish, enhance, and maintain our test framework. Ideally you will have a minimum of 10+ years of QA experience including several years of experience in test automation and automation frameworks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creates and enhances a test automation framework.
• Supports, trains, and/or mentors other team members in the use of the automation framework to develop test automation.
• Assists in developing testing strategies, automation approaches and contributes to establishing standards for the department.
• Analyzes, designs, develops, programs and tests framework reusable actions, functions, and automation scripts.
• Establishes and monitors internal policies and procedures to mitigate risk of poor quality delivery
• Evaluates and recommend test tools.
• Stays current with technology and industry best practices to ensure the organization itself stays current
• Creates and contributes to departmental metrics and governance standards
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree with a minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
• Experience in designing and developing enterprise automated test frameworks.
• Experience creating custom automated testing APIs including common and application specific functions/sub-routines.
• Demonstrated ability to investigate and resolve difficult technical challenges.
• Experience with Protractor, Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins, SoapUI, Appium or similar tools.
• Hands on experience with DevOps practices (CI/CD, containerization & orchestration, config management, etc) and integrating automated tests into DevOps pipelines.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with offshore teams.
• Solid understanding of Software Quality Assurance methodologies & practices.
• Creative thinker and strong problem solver.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Financial services experience strongly preferred.
• None required.
Competencies and Behaviors:
• Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
• Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
• Technical and Professional Knowledge: Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; remains current with developments and trends in areas of expertise.
• Building Effective Relationships: Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Client Focus: Make internal and external clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client relationships
Valid Through: 2019-9-13