As the 2nd largest business support solutions/operational support system (BSS/OSS) provider, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base. CSG International is a dynamic and growing company of experienced professionals who provide software and services-based solutions that help clients build commerce by better engaging and transacting with their customers. CSG enables clients to build new offerings, to engage customers on those offerings, and to deliver them through effective and profitable customer transactions. CSG's software applications include customer management, order management, service request/trouble management, billing, collections, and e-commerce applications that work together in a variety of configurations.
- Develop automated scripts against SOAP/REST web services.
- Develop automated scripts at the UI-level using Selenium to facilitate regression testing
- Perform exploratory, functional and regression testing of the entire web-based product suite
- Collaborate closely cross-functionally to author test cases and report on test coverage
- Work with other engineers and support team to identify, log, triage, root-cause, and communicate defects using established tools like JIRA
- Participate in scrum team development cycles and test case reviews
- Suggest and introduce new methodologies for test cases, regression, and functional testing
- Mentor other members of the team through collaboration and knowledge sharing
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of automation testing work experience for a web or mobile-based product.
- 3+ years in an Agile/SAFe development environment.
- Experience working with front-end automation tools and approaches.
- Experience accessing online applications in multiple browsers (IE, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, etc)
- Experience access mobile applications utilizing multiple devices (IOS, Android, etc)
- Proven track record delivering tests for XML-/JSON-based web services.
- SQL proficiency for validating pre- and post-conditions
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins