Are you passionate about making a positive impact and protecting the world from bad guys? If so, you may be a natural Venafi Warrior!
How you'll be protecting the world:
Venafi is looking for an experienced Test Engineer/Architect for a position in the Cloud Engineering group. As a senior team member, you will use your technical skills in the areas below. The activities are geared towards improving product quality with a focus on upstream process improvements and the adoption of the Agile methodology. These efforts will require you to interact with employees at every level and in different parts of the organization.
Key Result Areas:
- Define and execute the strategy, plans, and risk management planning for Performance benchmarking of Venafi Cloud products
- Lead the improvement of existing test infrastructure and guide the development of new automation tools and systems with seamless integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Work alongside development staff and architects to review, refine and automate functional tests and their specifications, in Agile iterations/sprints
- Engage with Product Owners in the establishment of performance goals, creation of good user stories, acceptance criteria
- Develop detail Scalability and Performance KPIs and measurements
- Establish best practices in benchmark execution and reporting to key interested parties
The ideal Warrior will be armed with:
- Solid experience with a variety of Test Automation and Management tools, along with practical experience leveraging them for Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Strong understanding of Performance optimization and Scalability aspects
- Fast learner with strong problem solving and analytical skills; A problem solver, able to work in a results-driven, highly accountable environment
- Demonstrate ability to lead and multi-task, problem-solve, make decisions and operate in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborator who listens effectively and invites response and discussion. Possess good negotiation skills
- A problem solver, able to work in a results-driven, highly accountable environment
- Must be able to exercise independent thinking and good judgment under all circumstances.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and be reliable and responsive
- Highly effective communication skills, including interactive listening with proven ability to negotiate across all levels of the organization.
- BA/BS Math or Computer Science with 10+ years of experience