Senior Test and Evaluation Specialist
Test and Evaluationengineering in support of CDSA Damneck and NSWC Dahlgren for ship and combat system platforms. Test and evaluation of computer-based systems, to include test planning, coordination, and conduct, the analysis of acquired data, and the documentation and presentation of results. Conduct cybersecurity specific testing, to include penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and ethical hacking at the subsystem, system, and systems of systems levels.
Requires 5 to 8years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
(10) years of professional experience with the test and evaluation of computer-based systems, to include test planning, coordination, and conduct, the analysis of acquired data, and the documentation and presentation of results. Five (5) years of professional experience. Navy Combat Systems; Cyber Engineering
Experience with any of the following is desired:
1. Software Tools – such as Wind River VxWorks, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, McAfee VirusScan
Enterprise, Collabnet Subversion Edge, etc.
2. Software Licenses – such as RedHat Licenses, Oracle Licenses, McAfee Viruscan Licenses,
IBM Rational Requisite Pro, etc.
3. Hardware and software products to support testing – such as Servers, Laptop computers,
Circuit Card Adapters (CCA), Virtual Machine Environment (VME) Chassis, Hard Drives, I/O
Switches KVM (Key Board Video Mouse), Black Boxes),etc.
4. Cybersecurity Engineering, Test and Evaluation, and Analysis applications and tools, such as
Core Impact, Metasploit, Splunk, Wireshark, ACAS (Assured Compliance Assessment
Solution), NMAP (Network Mapper), etc.
Job ID 2016-43980