This individual will be responsible for successful sales and revenue generation of the SS02 Therapy System to healthcare facilities. This individual also provides ongoing customer support and service of consoles and disposables.
- Build business relationships with high level clinicians, including Physicians, Nursing Leadership, and other specialty personnel within the healthcare system (cardiology).
- Generate sales of the complete SS02 Therapy System including consoles and disposables. Drive business to expected dollar and unit expectations.
- Maintain clinical and technical expertise by attending company training sessions and updates as required.
- Work with other functional areas within ZOLL, particularly the Hospital Sales Team, in an effort to drive ZOLL’s entire offering of products and services.
- Provide various reports as required by management analyzing or compiling data, business projections and expenses.
- Identify sales targets to maximize revenue potential and drive market acceptance and growth.
- Strengthen customers’ relationships by attending and participating in medical and educational conferences and seminars.
- Maintain a professional standard of written and verbal communication. Communicate market intelligence or customer complaints promptly to all appropriate personnel, including relevant clinical or regulatory channels.
- Maintain and track evaluation agreements.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years’ related experience successfully selling medical equipment
- Strategic and customer oriented selling skills
- Professional and ethical
- Organizational/territory time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Cath Lab experiences is a plus