Plantronics is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
We are a global team with zeal for fulfilling our vision through innovation and rigorous execution. Our company is made up of smart, highly-capable, inquisitive people who bring their best selves to work each day and treat others as we wish to be treated. Plantronics people embrace discovery and invention, take risks, and incorporate the things we learn into the things we do. In creating Unified Communications and customer service solutions, software analytics, and Bluetooth headsets, Plantronics delivers high-quality communications solutions that our customers count on today, while relentlessly innovating on behalf of their future.
Mission: We discover and invent the tools and technologies that provide a focused and distraction-free environment for you to perform at your best.
Job Title: Senior Territory Manager, Eastern Region
Reports To: Senior Regional Manager, Southeast
This position will be responsible for a geographical territory in Florida The associate must reside in this territory, if selected. The associate’s primary focus will be to manage and grow the existing account base as well as increasing penetration into the market with an emphasis on Unified Communication, Enterprise Office, Contact Center, and upgrading competitive accounts to Plantronics product.
This position will be responsible for managing the existing account base in the territory as described above as well as increasing sales and market penetration at the end user level while working with and through a variety of channel partners.
- Manage the relationship between the end user of our products and the channel they purchase through
- Manage multiple opportunities through sales stages in a pipeline and consistently and accurately forecast sales revenue for each quarter
- Successfully articulate the benefits and value of Plantronics Software as a Service offering
- Ability to meet and exceed quarterly sales quota and Key Performance Metrics
- Use value and solution selling to present Plantronics solutions and accelerate sales cycles
- Act as the Plantronics subject matter expert
- Demonstrate ability to identify opportunities for upsell/cross sell and support your channel partners in doing the same.
- Effectively implement sales strategies and marketing programs into a very significant & fast paced territory
- Establish and maintain working relationship with a variety of channel partners including; distributors, dealers, system integrators, solution providers
- Establish and maintain working relationships with manufacturer reps to maximize revenue potential
- Build relationships with both internal and external customers
- Interact, network, and manage a variety of resources
- Develop and implement annual plans with supporting quarterly updates
- Represent the company at various trade associations and meetings to demonstrate and promote our products
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other related discipline desired
- Must live in the geographical territory listed above, if selected
- Minimum of 5 years of previous business to business (B2B) sales experience
- Ability to work independently from a home office
- 10 to 25% travel with some overnight required
- 5+ years business to business (B2B) sales experience
- 5+ years telecommunications experience
- Experience in the Call Center Market and selling Unified Communications solutions is a real plus
- Positioning and selling SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Previous experience presenting to groups of vice presidents, directors, managers, clients, customers and/or channel partners
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Excellent communications skills, and possess the ability to be a team player
- Highly ethical standards
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or on the basis of disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Plantronics does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Plantronics employees or any other company location. Plantronics is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.