Senior Teradata DBA with more than 5 years' experience with Teradata TD15.10 or higher:
- Support multiple Teradata systems including independentmarts, development/uat, disaster recovery, and the enterprise warehouse systems and business applications.
- Manage / Support DR solution including DB object/access rights etc. sync.
- Manage/Monitor system performance, including workload management and throttling in TASM, query performance and tuning, physical node behavior, and amp distribution.
- Consult on physical database implementations, PPI, skew analysis, join methods, and data access paths.
- Work with Teradata GSC in resolving RDBMS/TMS related incidents.
- Implement and administer access policies in conjunction with corporate standards.
- Support Mainframe administrative functions including Teradata TDP connections..
- Support Unix/Linux level process, scripts, and tools for system management and data movement.
- Automation of support process using Unix / Linux Scripting, Teradata SPL.
- Manage, design, support, development and consult on practices of storage management, archive, restore, and disaster recovery.
- Support Teradata Hardware / Software including TTU projects. Knowledge of ETL/SQL Tools, Hadoop etc.
- Advanced working knowledge of Teradata RDBMS at both physical and logical levels.
- Advanced working knowledge of Teradata suite of tools; DataMover,BAR DSA, TASM, QueryGrid , BTEQ, ARCMAIN, FASTOAD, MLOAD, TPUMP, TPT, DBQL, PDCR, Viewpoint.
- Familiar with Teradata Systems setup, GDO, DBSControl etc.
- Working knowledge of Mainframe interfaces and execution; TDP (Channel and TCP/IP), JCL, TSO,ISPF, NDM.
- Experience with Linux / Unix operating systems including strong scripting expertise in Shell and Perl / Python.
- Previous bank experience.
Job number: 18037533