The Sr. Technology Sales Consultant is a customer-facing resource who can speak to deep technical elements (e.g., APIs, interoperability, Cloud; system integrations) of Equifax technological approaches; and methodologies.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
- This individual will hold responsibility for technology sales.
- This role is responsible for demonstrating the value of Equifax technology solutions and assets. In doing so, the Technology SME enhances the client relationship; drives new technology solutions and revenue and increases Equifax mindshare at the account.
- The Technology SME is a quantitative thinker, who has a solid grasp of Equifax's technology and associated enterprise assets; an ability to identify and understand the impact of market and economic trends, and a keen understanding of client business needs.
- The successful candidate will have ten or more years of experience in a client-facing strategic sales role.
- He/She must thoroughly understand the operations of a large client account and be able to partner with and influence the agendas of multiple client stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate also brings with him/her the capability to present and communicate effectively with C-level executives.
- This individual is viewed as a trusted technology advisor.
- This role collaborates with both the account team and the rest of the Equifax organization, to optimize the use of our technology offerings and assets, and also acts as a trusted leader and liaison for the development and delivery of technology solutions, such as Data Asset delivery, criteria and attribution, ADE and BI environments.
- He/she must work well in a team environment, yet be a self-starter.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience in client-facing technology sales roles.
- He/She will work closely with Equifax and client leadership, to consistently and deliberately coordinate sales activities that have a technology opportunity component.
- Proactively mine and analyze both industry and client’s legacy environment in order to drive meaningful client dialogue and tangible sales opportunities
- Establish, maintain and manage key customer relationships in tandem with the Account team, become (in the client's eyes) a data/BI/Technology guru.
- Experience working with senior-level account employees, including an ability to immediately establish credibility with executives and build/maintain those relationships
- Proven experience in driving significant revenue growth with highly complex strategic clients.
- The ideal candidate will have an articulate and persuasive presence, combined with a strong understanding of client technology and operating systems.
- Thorough understanding of the operations of a large client account and experience partnering to influence the agendas of multiple client stakeholders.
- Strong experience presenting and communicating effectively with C-level executives.
- Strong solutions selling/consulting experience and a sales background of the highest caliber.
- Ability to communicate complicated technical information to all audiences.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and/or projects.
- Demonstrate an articulate and persuasive presence, with an understanding of credit, risk and technology solutions.
- Communicates with clarity and precision, presenting complex information in a concise format that is audience appropriate.
- Takes a whole systems approach to analyze business issues and implements holistic solutions, ensuring that linkages between structure, people, process and technology are made.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders.
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Technical certifications i.e. Cloud cert’s