Reporting to the Director of Technologies, the Senior Technology Project Manager is responsible for supervising, monitoring and advancing the development tasks of the said project, while ensuring its delivery on time and on budget.
More specifically, its role and responsibilities include:
- Participate in the needs analysis phase.
- Plan and support projects based on targeted delivery dates.
- Regularly follow up with the participating teams: development, systems administration and camera teams.
- Leave and follow up on schedules and resources allocated to teams.
- Supervise technical staff and projects.
- Produce advanced technical documentation.
- Collaborate with the client and other stakeholders, plan project deliveries, identify potential risks and take appropriate measures to mitigate them and promptly notify affected parties.
- Maintain projects on time, respect budgets and report any deviations / changes.
- Liaise with external parties and produce documentation as needed: statement of work, change requests, approval requests, etc.
- 5+ years of project management experience in software development
- Advanced technical experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- History of successful projects
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and with changing priorities
- Concrete experience in needs analysis
- Creative and effective approach to problem solving and exercising sound judgment
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly learn / assimilate new products and technologies
- University degree in a field related to the position (ex: project management)
- Scrum Master certification (asset)
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written