The Senior Technology Project Manager ensures the project is well defined and is executed on time, to budget & to the agreed specifications. In this role, you will ensure the project is effectively resourced, risks are mitigated, all cross-business dependencies are managed. The role also is responsible for managing all aspects thought the project gate-cycle release process, monitoring, and reporting of a project progress, performance, financial information, and providing status reports to all project/business stakeholders. Essential Responsibilities: As the Technology Project Manager Bently Nevada, you will:
- Develop and maintain project plan; project scope, resource task schedules, and financial planning.
- Develop with product line management project definition and its requirements; insuring that the project is delivered on time, to budget, and to the required quality specification standards.
- Manage all cross functional project business dependencies; sourcing, services, manufacturing, marketing, sales, technology, engineering, commercial, training, documentation,
- Manage project resources and staffing requirements with technology resource managers and all other cross functional project resource dependencies.
- Ensure project follows defined project management gate stage process and all project records are maintained in the project system of record.
- Resolve all project planning and execution cross-functional issues.
- Develop strategy to identify and mitigate all project risks during project planning and execution.
- Manage project scope and change control and escalate issues where necessary.
- Monitor project progress and performance and act as project primary contact to provide detail project updates to all project/business stakeholders and leadership.
- Ensure project final approval of the design specification with the Technology Chief Engineer’s Office
- Work closely with users / customers to ensure the project meets business needs
- Define and manage the customer testing program, including definition of the Beta Test during planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in NPI project management from initial product requirements through project execution to final commercial release.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with project management of both traditional and AGILE methodologies
- Minimum of 5 years of product design, development and commercialization experience in a related technical industry
- Experience in traditional PMBOK project management – including Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid
- Experience using CA Clarity PPM software for project management
- Experience using MS Project and associated Microsoft software products
- Experience in manufacturing concepts and working in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in a program or project management role with projects greater than $1M in execution cost
- Demonstrated management project cross functional teams greater than 12 personnel
- Demonstrated project presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of earned value project management
- Demonstrated ability to drive complicated jobs to completion in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to identify and drive process improvements
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving
- Experience with Bently Nevada products, manufacturing, and development process and procedures.