Primary responsibilities are to oversee delivery of our technology solutions in the client reporting and analytics domain by partnering across our lines of business, operations, data, architecture and enterprise partners.
- The incumbent will manage the digital channels reporting & data teams with global subject matter expertise, providing innovative ideas and collaboration for the development and delivery of Digital Channels initiatives
- Specific focus on Omni-channel architecture and standardization
- Lead efforts around client reporting and data as a strategy for the global bank – thought leader in trends around reporting, analytics, and data movement.
- Continue to drive expansion of data as a business asset in conjunction with partners across all digital channels
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple client engagements from definition phase through implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Ensure all regulatory, external client and internal management commitments are met through our delivery of internal software and vendor change.
- Technical leadership influencing technical architecture and strategy decisions.
- Continue to Enhance our risk controls and ensure robust risk culture to drive sustainability
- Defines, communicates and enforces coding standards.
- Manages multiple technical teams within budget and project schedule.
- Understands the benefits of the various programming languages and accurately suggests the use of the appropriate technology for the application.
- Serves as key participant in team and client meetings. Raises our visibility through involvement in local industry organizations.
- Confronts issues opening and quickly.
- Tactfully communicates sensitive information.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while clarifying roles and responsibilities.
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of business.
- Possesses the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change.
- 15+ years in Technology industry
- 10+ years in Financial Services
- Strong mix of technology and business education and experience
- Business Domain expertise aligned to the global markets is preferred
- Awareness of industry trends and innovation solutions that could benefit our clients
- Successful work history to demonstrate ability to manage a budget and manager a project schedules
- Prior experience managing associate and contractor resources is preferred. Must have a history of developing talent.
- Successful work history of being a key lead in client reporting and data.