The Senior Technology Leadership Professional is responsible for all aspects of software or hardware product delivery and performance. The Senior Technology Leadership Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.Responsibilities
The Senior Technology Leadership Professional works with design engineering and test team to drive products from design completion to volume production release. Performs various engineering tests to verify and validate product designs. Supports product evaluation and qualification on leading edge technology components. Ensures that production schedules are followed and product(s) meet specifications and quality requirements. Interacts with product engineering, quality, manufacturing and marketing teams to analyze and provide technical support to help resolve customers' product related problems/issues. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- Experience with the technologies in use in the application(s) or infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
- Experience with unit testing and mocking
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Multiple years of Salesforce platform experience
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- 3 years' experience leading large-scale, enterprise development/ DevOps project as architect or lead.
- Hands on experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines and automation tools to gain operational efficiencies.
- Experience automating quality control and gating in release pipelines.
- Experience creating Sandbox strategy for teams and regular refreshes.
- At least 3+ years of experience working with TFS/ Azure and Git code repositories.
- Experience in VS Code, Eclipse , Ant migration toolkit and Copado.
- Background in DevOps pipelines & GIT repositories
- Havea comprehensiveunderstanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- PMP Certified
- Six Sigma Certified
- MBA or other Advanced Degree
- Demonstrated ability running large scale projects
- Experience with technology solutions assessments and/or strategy planning oversight
- Copado certifications
- Salesforce Sales cloud development experience
- Experience with tools like Salesforce DX, Vlocity VBT tool
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Will report to the Associate Director, Technology Leadership, IT HPE - Employer Group - Development Support