Senior Technology Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
As a Technology Engineer Sr (UI/UX) within client's C&IB organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Columbus.
As part of a new agile crew being created, you will work on a Digital Transformation project building it grounds up. This is a strategic initiative for C&IB and you will be working closely with customers, business and technology teams. You will leverage techniques like Lean UX, Scalable Agile, Design Thinking and cutting-edge UI technologies to transform the user experience of the customers. You will be responsible for implementing the UI grounds up and building it to scale.
Lean UX, Scalable Agile, Design Thinking, UI technologies.
· Leads in the development of the most complex new and emerging technologies.
· Develops software components and hardware for new and emerging technology projects; aligns these with business strategies and objectives.
· Consults junior staff regarding complex issues and best practices.
· Provides a systematic analysis on the most complex client requirements within the traceability framework and resolves any functional problems encountered.
· Oversees the quality of complex project deliverables while ensuring that they are in compliance with relevant standards and processes.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No