Responsible for sales account development within an established geographic territory for a complex suite of services and robust product sets to drive sales, increase brand awareness, and grow a specific territory.
The Main Responsibilities
- Develops sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective enterprise customers headquartered in the region by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments.
- After winning new business, manages customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business.
- Develops and implements sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue. Owns the geographic territory designated by management.
- Continually learns and develops knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company's products and solutions.
- Utilizes Siebel & Salesforce.com to provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 5 years of sales experience
- Proven experience in solution selling IP, data, and voice network services.
- Proven experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account development.
- Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as ability in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- At least 50% of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.