Title : Senior Technology Architect - Java/J2ee
Location : Pennington NJ
Duration : Full time(FTE)
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience Information Technologies with experience in J2ee Technologies.
• At least 11 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 10 years of experience in software design and development on Java, J2EE technologies
• Good experience using J2EE frameworks like Spring, web services, JMS
• Have good understanding and working experience using Mule
• working experience in any BPM tool preferred
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Relevant experience in client management
• Ability to work with teams on building solutions/roadmaps
• At least 8years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• At least 8years of experience in defining technology solutions for Financial Services domain to solve business/ IT problem.
• Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel