In the role, you will be required to Provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor POC developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes, evangelize Infosys brand WITH the objective of ensuring best-fit and high quality technical solutions and creating thought leadership WITHIN the area of technology specialization and in compliance with guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
You will need to anchor design activities, develop/review innovative tools and techniques, guide implementation team on best practices and provide solutions, help build quality plans, review technical documentation of the product, build the release packages and contribute to thought leadership and capability development.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Design: Lead and participate in design sessions and discussions, including architectural recommendations, best practices mentoring, coding standards enforcement and design pattern modeling.
- Development: Participate as needed in the development and implementation of Java software based on approved design. Write new programs or create modifications to existing applications as necessary based on product specifications. Follow established standards for the design, coding, and testing of software. Also has responsibility for developing and implementing internal projects and toolsets for consumption by other team members that improve team productivity and quality.
- Testing: Review test plans, test files, and scripts for unit testing through integration testing. Work with users to validate system testing and conformity with functional requirements.
- Implementation: Follow appropriate change management and implementation procedures. Ensure that appropriate technical and functional documentation is prepared. Coordinate the implementation process.
- Support Project Execution: Provide guidance and training to less experienced team members, provide guidance on technical troubleshooting and coordinate support with vendors and internal support teams. Provide support to new applications during and after implementation.
- Work closely with program manager, business analysts to quantify the impact of the problems and articulate to key sponsors / stakeholders.
- Propose to-be solution architecture to meet business needs including possible product/ framework suggestions.
- Propose roadmap for migration to to-be state including quick wins, large initiatives and identify key risks.
Location for this position is ATLANTA, GA/Hartford CT.
This position would need travel as per project needs.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
1. Engineering or Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
2. At least 11 years of experience as per the Job description below.
- Atleast 7 years of software development experience
- Atleast 5 years of experience with Java, Spring Boot Micro services framework.
- Atleast 4 years of experience with Relational databases or NOSQL databases (Cassandra, Mongo DB)
- Strong understanding of Agile DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins), VCS (Git) and build (Gradle) systems
- Strong understanding of the API economy, API management and gateway solution
- Experience in API Management products such as WSO2, 3Scale etc.
- Experience in Apache camel, Kafka.
- Strong understanding of HTTP, web-sockets, TCP/IP and RPC protocols
- Understanding of security using SSL protocols and data encryption
- Strong understanding of Microservice architecture
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices - Building microservices based applications using Domain driven design, springboot, rule engine (drools), Postgres / Oracle DB
- Expert in design and development of RESTful APIs using JAX-RS and JSON
- Experience in design and development of Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud application
- Knowledge on transforming a legacy monolithic application to a Microservice based application
- Experience working with containers, Docker, Kubernetes or other container schedulers
- Business Understanding: Business, emerging technologies in relevant industry / domain, strong understanding of trends (market and technology) in areas of specialization
- Communication and Analytical skills
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys McCamish Systems,(http://www.infosysbpo.com/mccamish) located in Atlanta, Georgia, is the Life Insurance and Retirement Services subsidiary of Infosys BPO Limited.(www.infosysbpo.com) Infosys McCamish was started in 1985 as a virtual insurance company and went to market as a commercial services provider in 1995.It has an outstanding business perspective and an exemplary track record that no other outsourcer of business solutions can claim – generating US$16 billion of recurring premium in less than five years as a virtual insurance company. Infosys McCamish has expert technology and outsourcing credentials, along with a proven business model for re-engineering systems and performing back-office services at a reduced cost, while reinforcing accuracy, speed and security. Seven of the top ten US insurers are among Infosys McCamish’s many BPO clients. Infosys McCamish has its operations spread across Atlanta GA and Des Moines IA in USA.