The brightest of the bright. Our scientists at TEL Technology Center, America, LLC. (TTCA) work to integrate new and innovative technology into the products and tools we currently have as well as develop new tools to streamline our current processes. We are a representation of TEL's world class technology enabling us to move to the forefront of today's marketplace. Utilizing original development strategies and processes has fully equipped us with the capability to provide unparalleled service systems that have been utilized on a global scale.
• Plan and direct patterning technology development efforts
• Design, model future technology related to patterning solutions.
• Interface with engineering group to implement development plans
• Interface with process development and marketing groups to coordinate development efforts
• Interface with customers to communicate development plans and resolve machine issues
• Travel, domestic & international, 10 - 25%
• PhD in physics or related engineering field with a minimum of 10 years directly related experience.
• 10 years in semiconductor required
Job duties may be performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds may be required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to TEL factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.