MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is, mobile devices are more widespread and used than PCs ever were. Companies are now struggling to keep those devices secure and able to access company information, and they are turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist. MobileIron is the #1 company in the space. We were recently voted one of the best places to work by Glassdoor and ranked #1 by Deloitte as the fastest growing tech company in the past 5 years.
The individual we're seeking must have a passion for delighting customers and solving tough technical issues.
The individual we're seeking should have a very strong technical background and be very keen in troubleshooting issues. Normal operations require managing critical issues, regularly communicating with customers, training on product features and providing on call support. Ability to reproduce customer environments in order to root cause issues will be key. The engineer will be part of an inbound call queue receiving and answering questions for direct customers and partners.
- Minimum of three to five years in a role supporting enterprise IT, or equivalent experience
- Expert troubleshooting and reasoning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working on critical system down issues and escalations
- Demonstrate experience troubleshooting - DNS, IP Networking, Firewall, SMTP, HTTPS, Load Balancers, ActiveSync, Email
- Hands on experience managing Linux/Unix systems - LAMP Servers
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Server Technologies (Exchange ActiveSync, Active Directory, ISA/TMG, NDES, KDC)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - Exchange or equivalent experience
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Apple iOS & Android
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Equivalent
- Knowledge of administering LDAP servers
- Database Experience - SQL Queries
- VMware Certified Professional or Equivalent
- Public Key Encryption Infrastructure / SCEP