Cleo is a cloud integration technology company focused on business outcomes. Every day we ensure that each one of our 7,000+ customer’s potential is realized by delivering solutions that make it easy to discover and create value through the movement and integration of enterprise data. By providing the industry’s most complete and flexible integration offerings, we are helping our clients build trusted relationships across their partner ecosystems today, while providing all the control and visibility they need to advance their business tomorrow.
Simply put, Cleo ... never stops
Cleo is looking for a client-focused, Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our Cloud Managed Service team to provide consultative solutions related to translation issues, communication issues or any issues impacting client productivity that may be associated with infrastructure and application anomalies. This position can be based out of any one of our offices in the US or work remotely from anywhere in the US – it is all about finding the right fit! Ideal candidates possess a strong background working with data translation tools and software and have an interest in working directly with clients to provide consultative solutions based on their business needs.
What you will be doing
- Monitor tickets to ensure Initial Response SLA Agreement is achieved
- Manage existing backlog to ensure all issues and tasks are responded to and completed in a timely fashion
- Assist & troubleshoot critical issues that denotes infrastructure and/or application related issues impacting the customer base
- Troubleshoot translation failures, engage with the client, and communicate the cause of failure and fix quickly
- Troubleshoot, fix, report issue resulting in data movement delays and failures quickly
- Conduct technical root cause analysis to determine underlying problems and drive to resolution
- Establish and document best practices to assist in making day to day work more efficient
- Set up connectivity with the client's system
- Develop/Modify new maps required to transform business documents from the source format to the target format, content validation, testing the flows and features in a staging environment, and moving all changes to production upon validation
- Bachelor’s degree or related technical degree from a four-year college or university (Engineering, Computer Science, or related field of study)
- 5+ Years Experience with: B2B, MFT, API integration, data integration, data translation, and/or mapping
- Prior experience in a tier 2 technical services role
- Knowledge of data transformation products including transformation of EDI, Flat File, XML, Json, Idocs, file formats including EDI-X12, EDIFACT
- Where applicable, the Senior Technical Support Engineer is expected to provide after-hour support based on an on-call rotation schedule and is expected to carry a company-provided pager or cell phone for escalation purposes. Must be flexible in terms of scheduling as there may be a requirement for additional resource support after working hours, weekends and/or holidays.
- Competitive base salary
- Great Healthcare + Dental + Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to work on large, high impact projects
- Ongoing training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran