For our rapidly expanding SMB division, we are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Support Agent to join our Charlotte, NC office. You will be heavily involved in consulting with our customers to resolve complex security/network problems independently.
- Interface with Engineering and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and provide feedback to Engineering and Operations team.
- use-cases and provide input on product & code changes through all points of the product cycle.
- Participate in a 24x7 Support Operation and 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Minimum 3-year experience working as Support Agent/ Sr. Support Agent supporting networking or web security products.
- Expert knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS etc
- Experience with operating systems such as Linux, Unix, and Free BSD.
- Experience troubleshooting network issues with the necessary tools. (Ping, Traceroute, MTR etc)
- Working knowledge of Apache and IIS Web Server administration
- Familiarity with:
- Network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS)
- authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
- VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients