- Proficiency with SQL\T-SQL - Able to write and troubleshoot stored procedure and functions.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience setting up and managing SSRS security and creating subscriptions.
- Report Development Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Report Builder.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- Must have a passion for enabling clientsâ€™ success through your efforts.
- The ability to thrive in high-productivity, multi-tasking environment.
Essential functions for this position include:
- This person will beresponsiblefor supporting our clients by:
- Taking an analytical approach to the clientâ€™s request/issue.
- Helping the client understand the product functionality and configuration.
- Troubleshooting issues and providing the client with a technical solution.
- Working directly with development to resolving any issues you are unable to yourself.
- This person will beresponsiblefor supporting our Solution Architects during the Implementation phase by:
- Creating new or customizing existing Interfaces between SIMS and some other system.
- Creating new or customizing existing Reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Report Builder.
- Creating new or customizing existing Business Rules through Stored Procedures.
- Knowledge of IIS, ASP.NET and C#.
- Insurance industry experience.
- 5+ yearsâ€™ experience in providing technical support for Internet based consumer applications.
- Experience with SQL Server integration Services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.