Finix builds payments infrastructure for vertically-focused software providers and fintech companies. With Finix, businesses can own and monetize their entire payments experience without having to build an in-house system from scratch or rely on third-party payment service providers.
We have offices in San Francisco and Cincinnati.
Our Recruiting mission is to engage, excite, and hire people who will achieve their career potential and contribute to the company's success. We do this by identifying the right individuals for the right roles, assessing them rigorously and without bias, and inspiring them to become advocates of our business and values.
We are looking for our first Technical Sourcer who will help define and build what sourcing means here at Finix! We are looking for an absolute word smith, who loves crafting personal messages to engage the most passive of candidates. The ideal candidate will blend recruiting tool acumen, candidate pipeline development strategy, and relationship management at a very high level. They have a proven track record of successfully supporting high functioning recruiting teams, defining sourcing strategies, implementing talent mapping as a practice and rolling out a focus on diversity sourcing efforts.
You'll be a core part of our Engineering and Product recruiting efforts over the coming years, be a key partner to the hiring managers, and build a pipeline that converts to success.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to build a pipeline of high quality candidates for Engineering, Product Management, and other focus areas that have needs.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns.
- Track and report state of pipeline, recruiting funnel metrics and performance data to share with internal stakeholders.
- Staying abreast of news in the tech startup space.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Collaborate with Recruiters and Coordinators to manage an efficient model of operation
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience as a sourcer within engineering and product recruiting capacity.
- Track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates for Engineering and Product roles
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Startup experience is a huge plus, especially in a similarly sized company
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) - We use Lever
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Open to remote.
What We Offer:
Applicable to full time employees only
Finix offers a comprehensive benefits package, including new additions for 2020. Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month after your start date.
Health - We offer a variety of health insurance plans with two major carriers (UHC for national coverage and Kaiser as an additional option for CA). Finix pays 90% of the employee premium and 50% of the dependent premium for whichever plan you choose. The remainder of the premium will be deducted from your paycheck pre-tax.
Dental - PPO dental plan through Beam Dental, one of the best new dental carriers with national coverage. Finix covers 90% of the employee premium and 50% of the dependent premium.
Vision - Vision plan through VSP. Finix covers 90% of the employee premium and 50% of the dependent premium.
Life / AD&D - Company-paid Life/AD&D insurance with coverage for 1x your annual salary.
Short-term / Long-term Disability - Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
Medical and Dependent Care FSAs - Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for out-of-pocket medical or dependent care expenses.
Commuter Benefits Pre-tax account for parking or transit expenses.
401k - 401k account through Guideline.
Paid Time Off - In addition to federal holidays, we offer accrued time off of up to 15 days per calendar year with a 40-hour carry-over. Sick time is accrued separately at up to 9 days per calendar year.
Finix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants Only - External Recruiting Agency resume submissions will not be accepted.