Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
Every Dropboxer plays a key role in helpingus find andrecruit amazing people, and our talent sourcing team leads the charge. It’s no easy task to identify and attract the top talent in the world, but when you have thesupport of the entire company, it’s deeply fun and rewarding. That’s what makesrecruiting at Dropbox special. While "everyone is arecruiter" at Dropbox, we are looking for a few individuals who are uniquely passionate about, and highly-proficient in, sourcing for product talent. As a member of therecruiting team, sourcers profile, identify, attract, and assess passive prospects and guide them on their journey to becoming Dropboxers. We are the primary advocate for our prospects and lead them through all steps in therecruiting and interviewing process. Once interviewing is complete, we participate in debrief sessions to represent the interests our prospective new hires and what’s best for Dropbox. If an offer is approved (yeah!), arecruiter partner will shepherd your new hire through the last step...the offer.
- Become a member of a tight-knit partnership with client-aligned recruiters.
- Partner with your clients, our hiring managers, to deeply understand their hiring needs and to develop strong, client-side, advocates for your prospects.
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand.
- Maintain both fast turnaround, and long-term, relationship-driven, prospect pipelines.
- Use your experience and expertise to identify, attract, and evaluate your target prospects.
- Utilize inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive prospect attraction strategy.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly results which meet, or exceed, target metrics.
- Provide a truly uncommon customer experience for all prospects and potential new Dropboxers.
- 5+ years of sourcing or recruiting experiencerequired.
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with boolean searching, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of groups, discussion forums, and conferences most frequented by product managers and product analysts.
- A deep and wide network to talent within the Engineering and/or product world.
- Keeps prospect data updated and accurate AND recognizes the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database.
- Experience building and developing pipelines of qualified, diversity candidates.
- Experience acting in a consultative manner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes, a positive candidateexperience, while earning the respect of your peers and clients.
- Can demonstrate specific examples of how data and metrics have shaped your messaging to prospects, your overall strategy to develop a pipeline, and the building of trust with your clients.
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Thrives and can prioritize in an agile, rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.