$80K — $100K *
DescriptionSENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER (ABMD-21-0571-W):
Bowhead is rapidly growing and we are looking for a Recruiter to join our government services group in Aberdeen, MD. As a recruiter on our close knit team, you will make a difference every day by supporting the company’s mission as well as the mission of our customers. Our work environment fosters and encourages team work, innovation, growth, and flexibility to better manage your work-life balance.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for a work load of 15-20 active requisitions
• Partner with hiring managers to craft compelling job description and determining effective screening criteria by conducting in depth intake calls.
• Source active and passive candidates utilizing ATS, Job Boards, Referral, and attending events
• Screen candidates to ensure they are qualified and exhibit the right cultural fit and motivation
• Schedule interviews and assist hiring manager in decision process
• Negotiate offers, prepare offer letters, and follow up to ensure success in closing candidates
• Participate in proposal recruiting, new contract transitions, company or third party sponsored recruiting events, and corporate projects including process improvement.
Requirements• Bachelors’ degree with five to eight (5 to 8) years of recent full life cycle recruiting experience preferably with a recruiting agency or federal contractor
• Experience with one or more Applicant Tracking Systems
• Demonstrated ability working independently and managing a recruiting book of business with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with hiring manager and candidates
• Demonstrated ability to source hard to find talent utilizing Boolean search or other sourcing techniques
• Must have prior experience supporting bid and proposal work in a Government contracting arena
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
• Willingness to make cold calls and build a network of candidates for current and future needs
• Must be a self-starter and goal oriented with a passion for research
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Technical recruiting experience highly preferred
• Experience recruiting for government contracts including Service Contract Act (SCA)
• Knowledge of OFCCP requirements and guidelines as it pertains to recruiting
• Prior experience recruiting for an 8(a)
• UltiPro Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Valid through: 6/25/2021