Job Duties and Responsibilities
ManTech International is seeking a Recruiter to support the Mission Solutions & Services (MSS) Talent Acquisition team. This position will be responsible for the identification, assessment and engagement of skilled technical, cleared candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for recruitment, screening, and selection of candidates in support of large government contract with a focus on hiring for overseas Saudi Arabia positions
* Manage requisition load, customer needs, sourcing strategies, and pipeline building against current and upcoming openings.
* Track both requisition and candidate flow through Kenexa Brass Ring (Applicant Tracking System) in compliance with corporate and government compliance.
* Attend job events as necessary in support of group hiring needs.
* Collaborate with peers, internal customers to build strategy around hiring targets.
* Serves as primary staffing point of contact for the team.
* Assist on specialized projects or programs, upcoming proposal efforts, etc. as appropriate.
* Acts as prime consultant on large projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
* Partners with Business Unit groups and proposal teams.
* Anticipates and identifies customer needs, takes action to meet customer needs, develops effective working relationships with customers, continually searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
* Is proactive in identifying issues and suggesting solutions and/or making recommendations; often points out areas of concern before they are recognized by clients
* Maintains communication and a sense of urgency with clients by providing continuous feedback while initiatives are being implemented and/or issues and problems are being addressed
* Is available and responsive to clients while diplomatically setting boundaries which ensure completion of tasks
* Provides counseling to multiple levels of employees; reacts to employees calmly and sensitively
* Provides input on implementation of corporate programs to address local client needs
* Generates new ideas; goes beyond the status quo; recognizes the need for new or modified approaches; brings perspectives and approaches together, combining them in creative ways.
* Takes a proactive approach to identifying areas of concern.
* Seeks ways to create and improve the way in which work gets done
* Consistently looks for improvement; asks, "What else can I do?" and comes armed with recommendations and suggested solutions
* Readily puts in time and effort as required
* Takes the lead to meet with individuals, asks questions to get them thinking about issues and business conditions
* Willingly seeks new work challenges beyond own responsibilities
* Regularly meets with clients to stay informed of issues
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related (technical training) experience.
Additional Qualifications SKILLS:
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred and two to four years high volume IT recruiting
*Experience with recruiting and deployment of personnel for overseas locations. Saudi specifically preferred.
* Prior Air Force Experience preferred
* Proficient in the use of job boards, ATS systems, Kenexa Brass Ring a plus
* In depth understanding of the full life cycle recruiting process.
* Understanding of OFCCP regulation/compliance
* Familiarity with Military installations a plus, but not required.
* Consultative skills
* Excellent networking skills.
* Organizational skills.
* Customer Service skill.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Communication skills.
* Sense of urgency
* Knowledge of Airforce MOS specialties is a plus
* Security Clearance: None
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree