As a Recruiter at Tesla, you will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and closing the best talent. This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity, drive and follow-through along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics. You must have demonstrated the ability to have consistent and positive impact and contribution in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You should also have a proven track record of success in collaboration with HR partners to provide end-to-end service to internal client groups (e.g. compensation/benefits, organizational development, etc).
- Engaging your subject matter expertise, serve as an advisor to internal clients with regards to staffing best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation technique and decision making.
- Manage the staffing process ensuring high-touch candidateexperience with outstanding follow up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of Tesla's overall business as well as that of the hiring client group
- Evaluate candidate fit by engaging both technical and behavioral interviewing technique, as well as unconventional techniques to identify exceptional ability
- Manage closing process which requires skills in active listening, negotiation, follow through and creativity
- Written and verbal presentation on project status and candidate reviews with senior and executive leadership
- At least 5 years experience in recruiting with a strong preference for experience assessing technical talent.
- Proficiency in traditional sourcing techniques to include online social and professional networks in addition to demonstrated ability to source 'beneath the surface' -- targeted sourcing campaigns, targeted networking, calling for names
- Understanding of organizational development - demonstrated ability to navigate within a matrix organization to identify and build excellent working relationships with both decision makers and with influential staff
- BA/BS with strong academic record or relevant experience
- You must have a genuine passion for transitioning the world to electric mobility and energy storage